Then There's Today  

Posted by cokelady

Not much to report about today, really. Wednesday is library day for us, so that usually takes up most of our morning. After the library we went over to Aunt Sue’s store to say hello. She’d been gone to the Smith Family Reunion for the past week or so. (Talk about a big conglomeration of thinking-impaired people! It’s amazing they all find the place and don’t lose their keys or lock themselves out of their cars on the way or… You get the point.) Anyway, she said it was a great reunion. It’s been several years since I’ve been to it. It’s always a barrel of laughs, for sure! You’ll never find more fun or crazy people than the Smith side of the family!!!

I’ve spent the afternoon cleaning my desk off. I started that days and days ago, remember? It’s always a lot bigger job than it should be. Cleaning it off always leads to cleaning it out which always leads to the closet and the junk drawer and numerous other places that need cleaned out as well. Anyway, the desk is done now, so that’s good!

I worked on my quilt for a little while the other day, too! WOW! It’s still sitting in the sewing machine, waiting for me to pick up where I left off. Maybe I’ll do that for a while tonight. That would be great.

This entry was posted on 9:02 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

I love working on crafty projects. Kills me that I never get enough time to work on them.

I worked on the quilt again last night! Wa-Hoo!!! Another year or two and I might finish it. :-S