A Sea of Snowmen!  

Posted by cokelady

Okay, folks! Here we go!!! I made it down to Aunt Sue's store today to get some shots of her now famous snowmen. ;-) I am posting this simply because I was asked to do so and I want it plainly understood that nobody is under any obligation to buy anything! (And Mom, your store credit is rather low so take it easy!) If Sue doesn't get any sales out of this post, that's okay. But I knew there were several of you who would enjoy ooh-ing and aah-ing over these guys anyway, so here you go! (If anyone does decide to buy, be sure to figure in the shipping and handling costs--we could add it up for you once we know what you'd like to purchace.) Oh, and I've kind of put these in order of size and consequentially price. They get smaller and cheaper as you scroll down. Have fun!

Large: $27.99
Medium: $14.99
Small: $9.99


These are $10.99 each


"The Best Present is Love" set of five: $14.99

Posted by Picasa

This entry was posted on 8:32 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

9 comments

See, now that is just wrong! I'm trying my best to fight the urge to buy tons of snowmen this season and you go and do this.

I will have to take pictures of all my snowmen this Christmas. It's a bit ridiculous.

All of those are absolutely adorable!

Hey Momma! I want the last one- "The Best Present is Love" set of five: $14.99!!!!! :D

*blink blink blink*

I checked my blog thing and saw that you had 12 posts, I knew you had to have posted some pictures! :)

Ok, and shipping to Alaska?! I want to order the " The Best Present is Love" set. Send me the how to's, etc @ cabalesj@yahoo.com!

Okay, Jaclyn--help is on the way! I'll be e-mailing you momentarily... :-)

You're right, Sister Vicky--great idea!

Anonymous  

Hey Becki! I don't have a clue what your e-mail is so, I am going to tell you to go to Mandi's blog and see a picture of my twins :)
Love ya melissa

Hey Weese! Already been there--the boys are TO DIE FOR!!! They are looking soooooo grown up. Too cute!!! Be sure to get some pictures of the kids with your Dad, too. (Tell him I said hello, please?!)

Anonymous  

Hi Becki :) Long time no chat, but I was going through e-mails, saw your blog page, and jumped on to see what's going on with you. Then of course I see these snowmen... And had to ask some questions...I was wondering, what are these snowmen made out of?

Hey, Jenny! What a surprise!!! I just sort of stumbled across your comment here and now I'm hoping you'll stumble across my response. Hope all is well with you and yours!

So, the SNOWMEN! I have no idea what they're made of. Probably resin, but that's just a guess. They're pretty light, if that helps any! ~wink~

Well, gotta get back to the work at hand: a dirty bathroom. Bleagh. Keep in touch, Lady! Let me know what you've been up to!

Love Ya',
~Becki~