A Plethora of Posts  

Posted by cokelady

Get ready, people—I’m in the writing mood. I’ve been told (over and over and over and over again) that I tend to write “books” for posts. That’s when I don’t even really feel like writing. Tonight I do. Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! You only thought I was long-winded before! But, for those of you who like to complain, I’m going to be kind enough to separate all of my ramblings into several different posts. That way you can read a little bit here, a little bit there, take a day off if you’d like, come back and pick up where you left off. Whatever suits you. Or, of course, you could just assume that I really don’t have anything interesting to say and skip the whole thing. But you’ll never really know, will you? You’ll never be completely sure that you didn’t miss something grand and all of your friends will be in the know and you’ll spend the rest of your life wondering, “Hhmmm… what if Becki wrote something fascinating this time? What if it was truly grand?! Or…oh, or!!! What if she wrote something about me?! Was it good?! Was it bad??? How many people read about it and what do they think of me now?!?!?” So it’s up to you. Continue to read, or don’t. That’s your privilege. And now I’ll take my privilege—saying whatever I want to say on my own blog. ;-)

This entry was posted on 9:19 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

4 comments

Hello!

I'm Tammy Washburn, member of The Church of God in Alabama. I ran across your link on another blog and decided to say hello. Alaena, Dustin, Jessie, Megan, Jada, Jenna, Jessa, Grayson and others can all vouch for me.(the first two are my kids!)

I ran into you (literally, ouch!, sorry) and asked if you were "You" and said hello. But I've done that with half of the Assembly!

Your husband ministered at the AL Men's Retreat last year(?) and I believe might have spoke at our church before he went home. (I was sick that night.)

I grew up and my family lives in East Texas.

I've just started my own blog this week! http://apttoteach.blogspot.com/

God Bless!

Welcome, Sister Tammy! Thanks for stopping by! Although I'm not sure you picked the best time to visit my blog, what, with my forever long ramblings! Ha! I'll try to stop by your site and say hello sometime. ;-)

Well, I like to write epistles too, so that's okay. :)

and the plethora is ... where????