DISCLAIMER  

Posted by cokelady

Before you read the following post, let me explain that James made the promise to the kids before we realized that today is fast day, but we didn't feel like we could take it back after they had their hopes up. We'll be making up for the lost fasting on another day. We're not heathens, just forgetful! ;-)

(Make you feel better, Mom??? By the way, since the day was already blown, the boys and I just enjoyed homemade brownies smothered in whipped cream and chocolate syrup--with two cherries on top. ~aaahhhhhh~ This is what mother/son days are all about!)

This entry was posted on 12:40 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Well, of all the NERVE! I'm glad I didn't read this post until after I'd broke my fast this evening.

Becky,

I just wanted you to know how much I enjoy your blog. Sometimes all I can do is laugh when I read. I'm not sure if you will remember me, but I live in Virginia. I have been very blessed to your parents as the overseer for the past two years.