I'm Off!!!  

Posted by cokelady

To Ladies' Retreat!!! It's just on the other side of a little blizzard I heard about and all I can say is WA-HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! The husbands are a wee bit nervous, but Tammy and I are soooooooooo excited! We're going to Ladies' Retreat! And we're going to see SNOW!!! (Okay, so I'm a little more excited about that part than Tammy...) What could be better than that?! Life is Grand! We'll be driving to Pueblo, Colorado tonight to stay with Keven & Michele Lewis, then we'll head up to the Retreat tomorrow. When it ends on Sunday we'll drive the 12 hours or so back home. So I'll catch up with all of you blog people once we get back. I regret that I didn't get a chance to post anything last night--we had a great and adventurous day on Wednesday and I would have love to have shared. By the time I get home from this trip, it will be long forgotten. No matter. I'm sure I'll have lots of new adventures to share by then. I wonder if we'll have an arm wrestling tournament at Ladies' Retreat again this year...
If you haven't been here since Wednesday, scroll down just a titch...

This entry was posted on 6:24 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

4 comments

Wish I could go, but since it's my 25 Anniversary this year...If I go all the way to Colorado (or England), I'll have to take my hubby.

Have a safe trip! and enjoy the snow!! Its snowing pretty good right now and I love it!!

I hope you ladies have a nice retreat. Bring us back some snow (pictures).

Hey, what happened to the new post you told me you were working on!?!? SLACKER!