Great Template, Hu?!  

Posted by cokelady

:-)

Makes me very happy. Jenna is working on one little glitch for me, but even as it is it makes me happy. Something different! And far better than yellowish pizza. ;-)

Hhmmm. I just lost ALL motivation. I started this post with every intention of actually WRITING something. You know, talking about my weekend and tossing some pictures up here. I took a short break to write an e-mail, came back and *ka-zam* the zip to write is GONE. Weird. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe later tonight. Knowing me, maybe three days from now. In any case, this is it for tonight. Just a new template!

That's enough for me. :-)

This entry was posted on 9:21 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

I like how you have a blurb on the side for each kids with a picture. That's a great idea!