Ah, Yes!  

Posted by cokelady

I forgot to mention that I finished up on the Camp paper and we were able to get it printed before we went to Texas. We took it with us and Sam & Tammy helped us put it together and get it ready to mail. :-)

Here's just a teaser...

Those of you campers (and a few who weren't at Camp... but wished you could have been--we know who you are! Ha!) will be receiving your papers tomorrow, probably. Enjoy! I think I counted 119 pictures crammed in those 20 pages. Crazy, hu?! Makes me sooooo happy! :-)

This entry was posted on 12:31 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

4 comments

Can't wait to get my copy!!!

I would love to have a copy.

Got my copy. It's GREAT! I've just skimmed it so far; I look forward to a thorough examination.