I Didn't Get There  

Posted by cokelady

... Did I??? ;-)

Nope, I didn't do it. I didn't blog about the Colorado trip. It's been a full day around here and I just didn't find the gusto to do it. Tomorrow morning I'm going to make sure all of my smelly children are properly scrubbed down (they're so gross!), clean the house a little bit, then we'll throw some things in the van and take off for our next Minister's Meeting. This one is in Hatch, New Mexico--only 3 or 4 hours from here--so it'll be a short, easy trip. We'll be in session tomorrow night and Saturday morning, then we'll head home that afternoon. At least that's the plan! We'll get to see Chris & Shanda and Sam & Tammy and Hector & Erika and Tayde and all of the great folks from Hatch and Alamogordo. Makes me very happy. :-)

Sorry for the lack of blogging (and the lack of pictures, Ray!) lately. I'll try to make up for it one of these days!

This entry was posted on 11:41 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments