Beautiful Colorado!  

Posted by cokelady

It's amazing, really. We travel lots of places and it seems everywhere we go we see truly beautiful scenery. Sometimes it's just gorgeous and I love seeing it all. But something about Colorado--all I can figure is that it must be the familiarity of it--makes my appreciation of the beauty run so much deeper! When I see some of the sights there I can feel the "WOW" from way deep down inside of me and I just LOVE IT there. Unfortunately, I didn't seem to catch the true glory with my camera. Oh well. The pictures are pretty, just not as WOW as it really is in real life! (It could have something to do with the fact that most of these were taken at 70 mph as we were driving up to Craig from Salida!)















Posted by Picasa

This entry was posted on 11:07 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments