At Long Last!  

Posted by cokelady

Here I am to make up for lost time--and lost pictures! It's going to be in a whole slew of different posts because it's faster to upload through Picasa than any other way, but you can only post four pictures at a time that way. Anyway, we'll give it a shot and see how it all turns out.

These first pictures are of our own personal biking arena. You wouldn't believe how much time the kids have spent spinning circles in the garage since we cleared it out. They're going to be so disappointed when it's finished out and they won't be able to ride there anymore!

This first picture shows the side of the room that will be the boys' bedroom, with bunk beds over in that corner...


Their closet will be in the far corner, and look--that's where Grandmother's mantle will go! Right there on that wall that hasn't been built yet! :-)


And here's the rest of the room. To the right (where that crazy tile is on the wall) is where we're going to put in a bar. No, not THAT kind of bar--like a soda fountain kind! :-) I'm sooooo excited about finishing all of this out. It's going to be sooooo cool!


Like this! :-)


Posted by Picasa

This entry was posted on 11:19 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

5 comments

Great posts and pix!

I posted my pix from picassa and I can post more than one pix. You have to go to the album and look on the column on the right side of the page where there are "link" boxes. Set the size on medium and (it helps to click on the pix once to make sure you are on the one you want to copy anytime you change pix). Then cut and paste the "embed" box onto your blog in the "HTML" tab section of the new post. You can post pix in order and put as many as you like it seems.

You're going to criss-cross the boys' bunk beds? I didn't know you had the capability to do that with their set. Neat.

You've made up for your crummy blog regularity with all these pictures and commentary today. THANKS!

Ya know...it looks like there is a little red alien peering through Katie's window. :) Just a reflection though.

WOW!!!! You go from no blogging to a all out blog fest! It will take me a few visits to now catch back up:)

Glad you all had a good trip and I am enjoying the pictures.
May the Lord bless you

Sister Tammy, I went to Picasa and looked around, but never could find the "link" boxes--and there is no column on the right. ??? Maybe I have a different version or something. Weird. And it's not an alien, it's Joe walking past the window! But I could see the alien thing when I went back and looked again! Ha!

Mom, James is thinking about selling the boys' beds and buying a new set; either ones that will criss-cross or one with a full bed on the bottom and a twin on top. Of course, all of that is subject to change. It probably depends on what kind of steals we find on Craigslist. :-)

Kevin--I know, I'm a very sporadic blogger. I can't seem to just be steady. I would try to explain why, but it seems sort of crazy to try to explain such a thing to someone with a blogging history like your own! Ha!