THANK YOU, KASEY!!!  

Posted by cokelady

A million thanks to Kasey who deftly walked me through the complicated maze of template altering maneuvers that, at long last, has given me something NEW to look at. ~Aaaaahhh~ How nice. Really, the gray is a bit drab for my taste, but I just couldn't pass up the argyle. :-)

Nothing new to write about -- if there is, I shouldn't take time to do it right now anyway. I've wasted far too much time working on this BLOG over the past few days and I really ought to get some housework done. My husband will be so thankful to Kasey for helping me to accomplish in a manner of minutes what I would've wasted countless hours on by myself. (Pitiful, I know.) The kids just went down for a nap, so laundry and ironing -- here I come!

Later!
~Bec~

This entry was posted on 1:35 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

5 comments

Glad I could help! I called my hubby to tell him that I was talking to an overseer's wife (though I know you as Sis. Rebekah, for some reason more clout is given to the title "sister overseer's wife") on the phone earlier and it was about something as important as a blog!lol! (he makes fun of us bloggers)He didn't laugh at me, surprisingly. I used to love ironing. Now...I loathe it.

Please -- don't mention the "overseer's wife" thing. It's still just TOO WEIRD!

It is amazing how one gets sucked into the BLOG thing... That's the real reason your husband chooses to stand back and mock. He knows that if he ever sat down and gave it a try, he'd be hooked too. :-) As for my husband, he's the Stealth Blogger. He just sneaks around reading other people's BLOGS, but never leaves any comments so you don't know he's been there.

That is just WRONG! One of these days, he just won't be able to resist making a comment. When he does, there will be someone waiting to pounce and say, "AHA! Caught'cha!" ~giggle~

The funny thing is (since we dont have internet at home) Damon will read the blogs when he comes and visits me at work. He will actually have me get out of my chair so he can read things! All the nerve....come out of darkness secret blogger. We know the nature of things that are done in the dark, this must be brought to the light.