Sam Kaufman's a LOSER!!!  

Posted by cokelady

That's right, folks! You read it here first!!! Sam "The Game Guru" Kaufman LOST tonight and he lost big!!! Wa-Hooo!!!!! And more glorious still: I WON! Life is grand and God truly loves me. :-) We played "I Buy" first, in which the goal is to have the lowest score. The ending tally? Me - 40, James - 45, Sam - 150, and Tammy - 310. Tammy was the big loser in that game, but Sam lost pretty big, too. Then we played Rummy 5,000, in which the first player to reach 5,000 points wins. Are you ready for this??? Me - 5,330, Tammy - 3,645, and Sam -- you know, Sam KAUFMAN, Sam "I Never Lose" Kaufman (!!!)... his final score was a measly 2,735! Did you hear that?! 2,735!!! ~aaaahhhhhhh~ That number has such a beautiful ring to it, doesn't it? I really wouldn't be so mean about this except that he wins ALL THE TIME. And as of tonight, we're aware that he's not a very graceful loser. He gets a wee bit edgy when he's not blowing everybody else out of the water and the farther behind he gets the more touchy he gets -- and the faster he plays, too! "Come on, Tammy -- hurry up, it's your turn!" It's a real phenomenon. He laughs a lot when he's losing, but it's not a normal laugh. It's a demented sounding chortle of sorts. All in all, I think maybe it's better for all of us if Sam just goes on winning instead of losing. But for tonight, I shall glory in my present victory and enjoy it to the fullest... for the next 3 minutes until I land myself in bed, that is. :-)

Just thought you'd enjoy hearing the good news. I only wish I'd taken a picture of good ole' Brother Sam with his head in his hands, leaning over the table, a cloud of gloom almost visible above him. ~sigh~ If this EVER happens again I'll be sure to get the camera. :-)

Goodnight all!
~Bec~

This entry was posted on 11:53 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

7 comments

LOL, thanks Sis, the mental picture you paint is worth a thousand words...nighty nite.

Whoa! There's another one of the dippy teen-agers! FREAKY. Hi, Megan!

As an update, we all went to my aunt and uncle's house last night. We played Uno Attack and Sam lost HUGE. Then he and I played a game of 8 Ball on my uncles pool table. I won't say any more except that I was happier than Sam was when we left. :-) Actually I can't technically claim to have won that game. We're both bad enough that we have to bend the rules occasionally to even be able to carry on a game! Ha!

Who? Becki gloat? NAW! What would ever give you that idea? *Cracking up!*

If you beat Sam Kaufman, you'd gloat, too.

How 'bout "The Dippy Score"?! You know, 20 years = 1 score. :-)

Anonymous  

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Eye surgery arlington drug stores on line Wellbutrin xl.com