The Pictures!!!  

Posted by cokelady

Okay, a short (we hope) explanation is in order. I gave you several pictureless posts a few days ago because the little anti-picture imp at Blogger Headquarters was on the job, forbidding me from posting any pictures. I've tried a few times to add the pictures to the actual posts, but with no success. The good news is, we finally have pictures! I've beaten the creepy computer guy with the gnarled teeth and sadistic smile!!! Unfortunately, I have only beaten him half way. I still can't get the pictures into the original posts. No matter, here they are! They're also in the opposite order of what they're suppsed to be. But do we care?! Or course not! We have pictures (be they backwards and upside down) and that means we have prevailed! We should throw a party! I'll make the punch. Be here at 7:00!!!

Merry Market Place

The Birthday Boy

Birthday Boy & Company

Bow and arrows... just what we need around here

 Posted by Picasa

This entry was posted on 9:18 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

5 comments

That is exactly what I said when your Dad gave Jeremy and Darren rubber band guns just before we moved to Guam! They were constantly shooting each other...what fun! NOT!

Okay, it's been a week since the party. How many UNbroken arrows are left? Great pictures, BTW. The cake looks YUMMY!

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sorry, that was me...I found a typo. Let's try again.

Sam's cake is GREAT Bec!!! We had donuts for Caleb's "cake". He's decided that he doesn't like cake anymore.

I'd like to know too...how many of Sam's arrows are still intact? He's a lot like my boys so I'm guessing at least one is broken!!

Yoo hoo!!!!! You're lagging behind.