Phooey  

Posted by cokelady

I was all set to throw a few pictures on here and go to bed. I picked 5 and posted them, or so I thought. But this thing only lets me put 4 pictures on at a time. Ah, yes! I remember now!!! So since I'm having to do another post for the last picture, I thought I'd pick a few from the Colorado trip last week, too.

Nathan and Katie enjoying a nice afternoon climb.


Caleb, Nathan & Katie

Granddaddy trying to learn how to play a computer game so he can teach the grandkids. HA! (Looks like Sam is getting rather impatient!)

Okay, this picture actually goes with the next post down. This is the tree in the boys' room. I think it's the best one of all! We used rope for garland, tore strips of bandana to tie to the branches, and there are some miniature western ornaments on there, too. (Hobby Lobby; 50% off a few weeks ago.) And you've gotta love the Marshall's badge for the tree topper! Another bandana for the tree skirt, some little books and blocks and such wrapped in brown craft paper and tied with more strips of bandana and voila! A terrific little tree for a couple of terrific little cowboys!

Posted by Picasa

This entry was posted on 10:08 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

4 comments

That picture with the kids in the tree is AWSOME! What fun!!!

Now I see what the grandparents were having a coronary! When the boys were smaller, I didn't think anything about them climbing trees...what is it about age that causes your heart to jump into your throat when you see your grandchild so high up in the air? ~eyes wide in absolute terror that they will fall!~

I didn't want to spoil their fun, but I couldn't stay out there and watch them. I had to go inside and occupy my mind NOT thinking about what would happen if one of those tiny little branches at the top of the tree would give way. *shivers* All the pictures are GREAT!