Last One!  

Posted by cokelady

This week James has been watching the kids for me so I can go down and work at Sue’s store for 2 or 3 hours each day. It’s been quite a change! I’m usually a full time Mom, but Sue’s store is a WRECK after Merry Marketplace—and they’ve got their Christmas Open House coming up in just a few days! She’s been working Stacey and Tammy and the other girl, Judy, as much as she can, just trying to get things put back together! It’s been really fun. And since James is going to be taking a secular job out of necessity (he’s hating that!) and will be away from home a whole lot more, it’s nice for him to have some extra time with the kid-o’s this week.

That’s about it from here! (As if it’s not enough.) So in closing, I’ll post a few more pictures of the kids! That always seems to be a hit, no matter who’s kids they are. People just seem to like seeing them. Weird.


The Camera Queen

Mosey Joe

The Birthday Boy!!!

This entry was posted on 10:20 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

Ahhh Becki, it's good to have you back. Nobody book blogs like you do. I'm telling you, it's a gift.

What ADORABLE pictures!!! I'm glad you told me about these being here. Sorry I'm so late in seeing them. Katie is beautiful, as always. The boys' hair is growing out. How's that going? Or have you already had it whacked off?