Christmas Time!  

Posted by cokelady

Not much to say tonight and I'm too tired to say it anyway, so here are a few pictures.

The tree! I didn't think to take a picture using the flash--I wanted to get the affect of how all the lights look, you know. I'll have to take another one so you can see how great it looks with the room lit, too. :-)


Some of my favorite snowmen! The best ones are the two tall ones on the left. They're bendable and you can pose them any way you want to. Last year I thought they looked like they were doing the Hokey Pokey. This time it looks like they're leaning in to have their picture taken. *sigh* Snowmen make me happy.

The den. Can you read the sign up on the left? It's one of my favorites. :-)



Katie decorated her own tree for her room. Can you tell?! Made her a very happy girl!

 Posted by Picasa

This entry was posted on 9:55 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Looks good! I wouldn't dare put a tree in Elijah's room, but of course Katie is a girl, so that makes ALL the difference. :) Jacob said that tomorrow is our big day.

Looks great! I love the all the trees and it is definitely a snowman's paradise.