Icy Shots  

Posted by cokelady

Despite my disgust over not having any real snow, I was amazed at how pretty all of the ice was. This isn't the sort of weather we ever had in Colorado. Naturally, I would greatly prefer the stuff you can play in, but there's no denying that the ice adds a beauty all it's own.


These two shots were taken in our back yard.



Oddly enough, some of the trees in town still haven't lost their leaves. I never would've imagined a tree still bearing the colors of fall also dripping with icicles! Bizarre.

 Posted by Picasa

This entry was posted on 9:49 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

I love the icicles hanging from the leaves. That is so cool!

Those are some GREAT pictures Bec!

Congratulations on SOME snow...a little really is better than NOTHING, especially in Texas.

We've got more fresh snow today...about 5 inches, I think.

There will DEFINITLEY be snow when you guys come!