Christmas Pictures  

Posted by cokelady

The kids making sure Granddaddy gets his exercise

Joe received every weapon known to man for Christmas: swords, guns, knives, bow and arrows--you name it. I, personally, think that a cowboy hat, a gladiator breastplate and a bow & arrow are a bit of a strange combination, but not Joe. He loves it all, together or seperate. In the end, though, he always goes back to the cowboy stuff. He did tell me today, however, that he wants to be a pirate when he grows up. That's a new one around here.

This is Sammy, sharing his Christmas candy with Grandma. I think.

This was Dad's gift to Mom: a picture of their new house, with the key taped to the frame. (The frame that really belonged to us and we made Mom give it back. It holds the picture of Paladen for the boys' room--they'd die if Grandma took it away! Ha!)
 Posted by Picasa

This entry was posted on 8:54 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

4 comments

If anybody out there wants to see more pictures of really cute kids, go visit bigredvan.blogspot.com where there's more adorable kids. There's a Grandma and Granddaddy out there who are REALLY BLESSED!

Becki, your kids are so cute. I love the dress your mom made for Katie. How cute.

What a pretty home!! I'm sure your mom will have the inside looking just as pretty in no time.

OK. I just realized I used the word cute twice in that last post. I think I need my pillow and my quilt ... and my bed.

Good night. :-)

Yeah, yeah, I know. I used pretty twice too. My brain's done for the day. I've edited too many Sunday School lessons.

I'm hittin' the hay.