More Family Camp  

Posted by cokelady

This is a kid named Dimetre, although I'm pretty sure that's NOT how you spell his name. That's okay, because I called him Pirate Boy most of the week anyway. -- Especially when he wore a black and white striped shirt! He is sooooo cute.



This was an interesting variation of the traditional game. If you'll notice, several of the bigger guys have their legs tied together at the knees. Brother Keven's team won two out of three, for which we were all thankful since he's not the most graceful loser in the world. HA! (Just wait, Keven will discover the blogging world and read that! YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU, KEV!!!)



I'm not sure exactly why I posted this picture, except that I knew Philip would enjoy it. This is him and Daniel Doerfler, "The Human Wheel." WEIRD. It takes all kinds, I suppose!


And here's a picture of me with BROTHER RAY. It's been years since we've had a picture taken together, so I figured it was way past time! (And doesn't Sammy look SO HAPPY?! Ha! I love it!)

 Posted by Picasa

This entry was posted on 2:09 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

5 comments

That tug war look like something hilerious to have watched... are you talking about Bro. Kevin Lewis??

The pictures are sooo awesome!!!

:-)Thanks for sharing thme :-)

Yes, Jenna, I'm talking about Keven Lewis. If you click on the picture to enlarge it you can see that he's at the end, with the rope tied around his waist. We're all thankful that sanctification has done it's work in him, but that competitive nature of his sure tests it from time to time! Ha! It's really more of a joke at this point in time and he plays it up big. He loves to gripe and say that things weren't fair or somebody broke the rules or they got a head start... Good ole' Brother Keven. Gotta love him!

Yes Gotta Love him :-) I've witnessed his competitiveness- He couldn't take losing cabin clean up to a cabin full of girls- granted I dont blame him- he had to carry around a stuffed pig because his cabin had lost :-) made winning so much sweeter-

Yeah, but was it worth it -- having to listen to him gripe and complain bout how the contest was rigged?! There are some people that you'd just really rather let WIN than put up with them if they LOSE! (I would mention Sam Kaufman here, except that I SMOTHERED him at Rummy 5,000 last night. *BIG SMILE*)

Anonymous  

What a great site »