Family Camp 2006  

Posted by cokelady

God blessed us with an OUTSTANDING Family Camp and we are sooooooo thankful. We had 6 saved, 7 sanctified, 3 filled with the Holy Ghost, and 5 healings. Praise God! And that's besides the numerous blessings that God poured out on the rest of us, the strength and comfort He gave, the refreshing and nourishment to our souls, and the good fun and fellowship we enjoyed. It was just such a wonderful time in the Lord. He truly knows what we need and when we need it! He's sooooo good to us and I'm so thankful for His continuing care and His perfect timing.

We were so thrilled to have Ray Adams and family come all the way from Canada to minister to us. They are, after all, some of our very own and it was another "family reunion" to have them there and enjoy the time with them. And God used Brother Ray to minister to us -- I hope their family was blessed as well.

As always, Camp was a blast. I missed out on a lot of picture taking opportunities due to being involved in the action, or in filming it (!), but I know Tammi Adams didn't miss a thing. ;-) I think we're going to hire her as our official Camp photographer. I'm anxious to see what all her camera produced. We're going to be compiling a CD of a whole bunch of Camp pictures and selling them (assuming someone is willing to buy them, that is!), so that'll be great.

Anyway, here are some pictures from our services. The young people really led the way in the altar and it was so beautiful to see them pouring their hearts out to God, and especially praying with one another and encouraging each other in the Lord. WOW. It was such a blessing!!!




 Posted by Picasa

This entry was posted on 2:28 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

6 comments

PTL for a wonderful camp!

Don't know if u read my blog or not.. so i thought i'd post this here.. can u please email me
tcog_45@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Jared

shew...you are in a postin' mood! I'm proud of you! Camp looks like it was amazing. *tear* I wanna come. I wish I could be a camp traveler. You know like may through august, just go to all the TCOG camps. That'd be pretty neat!

Hey, ANY TIME, Grace -- we would love to have you whenever you can make it and you're welcome to stay as long as you'd like.

Don't you just hate it when you're all excited to see people at the upcoming funtion, but then you get there and "see" them a lot, but when it's all over you feel like you didn't get a chance to really "spend time" with them?! It's always tough when there are so many people to visit with and so many things going on. Nonetheless, it was great to be with you even just a little bit!

Sister Becki - HAPPY BIRTHDAY. You share my youngest daughter Joleesa's birth date. It's just that you came into the world 15 years before her~smile~

You probably don't know me, but I'm Jenna's mom and if you ask Keven Lewis who I am I'm sure you'll need to have plenty of time to listen. My husband pastored him and his family when he was in his early teens. Him and the other Lewis' are like family to us.

Any way I hope the Lord blesses you this year. We're praying for you and your whole family.

God bless - Sister Jada Nowling

Wow! I like al of the camp pictures. Someone has been very busy posting. I will pass along my email address here as requested, brojasonmullins@yahoo.com. I am such a nosey person. It is driving me crazy already that someone is trying to reach me. Hmmm. What could it be? Well, I will forget I even posted this in just a little while. My absent mind saves me much grief. Great pictures!