Camp Again  

Posted by cokelady

Ever seen the face of orneriness? HERE IT IS. I'm afraid it will be too small to be able to see clearly, but Sam's expression is SOOOOOO... Sam!!!



How 'bout the face of self-deception?! Ha! I love this picture.


We were blessed with an OVER-abundance of musicians at Family Camp this year! :-) It was so great. "Auntie Em" (or "M&M," as Sam calls her) did a really fantastic job with music. It was so much fun -- and such a blessing, too. Thanks, Em! I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE. Go ahead, leave just one little itty-bitty comment to let everbody know you're really there! You know you want to!!!! It's just a click away! ;-)



And here's the happy, however orange-shaded couple -- Ray & Tammi Adams. The funny glow comes not from their radiance (however radiant they may be!), but from the light shining through the circus tent we were using as a chapel. Sounds strange, I know -- but it was so great! I loved it!!! (Even without the trapeze! HA!)

 Posted by Picasa

This entry was posted on 2:18 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

5 comments

ALL the pictures are great! I can't decide which one I like best. :-)

That tug-of-war thing looks cool. I was thinking about buying a rope to bring for our family camp in a couple weeks, since we were asked to bring any recreational equipment we had. I REALLY enjoyed the pictures...especially the youth worshipping the Lord - beautiful! I trust we will witness the same thing at ours. Thanks for sharing and for all you do for the church - the Lord is keeping GOOD notes, I know!

Who ARE those two people sitting in there? Is it Joe Cool and the little woman? It's pretty dark in there for the shades...but some people don't like to lose their cool ya know?

Anonymous  

best regards, nice info Buspar caza