Gggrrrrrrrrrr  

Posted by cokelady

Oooooohhh. That is soooooo frustrating. It's SO late and I'm SO tired, but I sat down and took the time to write a lengthy post and put several pictures on it, I went to publish and *WHAM-O* it's gone. "We're sorry, we were unable to complete your request." Somebody ought to be drug out to the street and shot. If only I knew who...

Maybe I'll make time to try again tomorrow, but for now, I'm going to bed. James did want me to post this picture of our family with the Pruitts though, so here it is. (Assuming this thing doesn't flurb out on me again, that is!) We went with Mom and Dad to visit them for a few minutes on the 4th of July. We had such a nice time with them and I'm so thankful for the precious moments like that God has blessed us with. Such wonderful, wonderful people.

Well, that's it for now. Got to try and get some sleep. Until next time, please keep me in your prayers. God has brought some pretty tough things into my life these past couple of days and I want Him to work His perfect plan in my heart through all of this. There is a reason for everything. I don't understand this, but I trust Him. Sorry to end on such a "bleak" note (!), but I really would appreciate your prayers. God knows.

Until next time -- which will hopefully be before Camp this next week...

~Becki~ Posted by Picasa

This entry was posted on 12:20 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

8 comments

The pruitts looks really good! Hey you could blow this picture up and put it in the shrine! I mean James office! JUST kidding :) I will pray for you...amazing how God brings the blogger prayers to my mind. Neato, praying. Love you. bye

Hey Becki,

This is what I do before I try to publish my post. click on the HTLM tab and then highlight it all. Press Ctrl "C". Then publish. If it isn't able to comlete your request then all you have to do is go to the HTML tab again and press Ctrl "V" and it will paste your whole post there again.

Will be praying for you.

That is a wonderful picture, Becki! I will surely be continuing to keep your family in prayer and will step them up with some special ones for the current situation. Brother Ray is right...we win!

I am so glad there is a new post on here. I thought I was seeing reruns. That house, however charming, was really getting old.


I like the new picture. I have said before that it is so strange to see Bro Pruitt in civilian clothes. They are such great people.

Anonymous  

The picture is very nice.
I wanted to compliment your little girl. At the convention I had a mini conversation with her. She was very polite and smiled everytime I said her nams. So I thought she liked hearing her name. Therefore everytime I saw her the rest of the night i would make sure and call her by name.
It was on our way home the next day I realized why she was smiling so much when I called her name. I was calling her ABBY!
I told Bro. Sutton that the child never once corrected me. If that had been some children I know, they would have been yelling at me!!
Kudos on having such a good kid.

Sister Net

Anonymous  

Name not nams. Oops!

Anonymous  

Keep up the good work
» »

Anonymous  

Just remember that we love you all, and are praying daily for the strength and glory to God to sustain you through any and all trials. His love and grace are sufficient. Grands and Papa