Quick One!  

Posted by cokelady

Let me explain... no, there is too much. Let me sum up. ;-)

We met Sister Marcia, Sara, Adam, Jennifer and children (who are adorable--that newborn baby of theirs is to die for) for breakfast on Saturday and thoroughly enjoyed our visit.

We enjoyed a nice drive home, but were too tired after our very eventful week to do as much shopping as we did on the way down. I insisted that we take some more pictures of the bluebonnets, though. I just couldn't get enough of them!


I'd write more, but James and I are headed to Odessa to paint and wallpaper his new booth. That's right, he's rented a second space in that antique/junk store. We're using all left-over materials from our projects here at home so it will cost us nothing, but it's going to totally transform the booth to put a little work into it before filling it up. We hope. ;-) Gotta go get the kids ready. Tammy (who, by the way, is THE BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!! You hear me, Tammy?! YOU'RE WONDERFUL!!!!!) is going to watch the kid-o's for us. We've got a lot of work to do and need to get down there, so I'm going to get going. Have a great day!


~Rebekah~

This entry was posted on 7:23 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

6 comments

Oh, I'm so glad you got a picture of you in the midst of the bluebonnets! Nice! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous  

We would have watched the kids for you, if you had brought them over. You never ask us!!!
The Clarksons

Great pic of you in the blue bonnets and I love that you caught a bee on them. So cool! Hope the booth turns out great!

I really like that picture of you in the bluebonnets. It's pretty.

Sounds like you've got some competition going on about who's going to watch your kids. tee hee

Love the pictures; I have been reading about your trip. Sounds like you all had a wonderful time. I never knew San Antonio was so festive. Really neat. I do have one question ... were you really having to wear heavy jackets in Texas in the spring???? Wow!!!! That's weird.

That is a very pretty picture of you in the blue bonnets. I really love the one of Katie at her lemonade stand. Priceless.

And James with Dr. Phil. Hmmmmm.... maybe that IS what he needs--a session with the one and only to straighten him out!!!
ha ha just teasing

:o)

Lovin' the Princess Bride reference! LOL!