How Could I Forget???  

Posted by cokelady

The best pictures of all!!! Abbie and Katie in their Easter dresses from Grandma Vicki! Aren't they great???



And isn't this Abbie smile just the greatest! Ha! Ha! Ha! That kid cracks me up!!! She is SUCH a mess!!! I think I took 6 pictures trying to get a smile out of her. I finally asked if she was smiling her best and she said she was. I called her over and showed her the most recent picture of her (with no smile) and asked if she called that a good smile. I told her I wanted a good one, so this is what she came up with! Ha! She's so great!!!

Posted by Picasa

This entry was posted on 9:59 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

12 comments

Such beautiful young ladies!

ADORABLE little girls! It looks like Abbie will be able to wear her dress longer than Katie. Did Katie grow in the week between when you sent me the measurement till when it arrived at your house? :-) It's long enough now, but she'll be out of it in no time. You might ought to let out the hem right away before it's laundered too much and the old hem line is permanently in view.

What BEAUTIFUL girls. Jacob stopped by to look and asked if they were St. Patricks day dresses. hee hee

Anonymous  

Hey Becki,
Go check out my blog.

Anonymous  

Oh!!! Incase you didn't know who that was..It's me.

Anonymous  

I'm such a dork. It's Jacob.

Anonymous  

so adorable
~Tayde~

Ha! Jacob, you're such a nerd!!! Great looking haircut! ;-)

They are beautiful girls...even though Abbie has difficulty coming up with a REAL smile.
Their dresses are so great...bright and cheery!!

Glad yall had a great youth convention. Also, the girls look really pretty.

Anonymous  

Those girls a SO pretty. What fun to have cousins. My Beth is in the same boat. No sisters.
Well, I left you my life story on your "2007 Youth Convention" post.
So, I'll shut up now *smile*