Worth the Wait...  

Posted by cokelady

Please forgive my failure to blog these past few days. I've been working ever so diligently on trying to figure out how to put a video clip on here. I've spent a total of 4 or 5 hours working on this and even made a phone call to Alaska (thank you, Jenna!) and one to Denver. All for the sake of this video. I assure you, the phone call to Denver is never an enjoyable one. I don't know how Jon makes it as a computer tech. Sure, he's good, but he's such a creep! All I can figure is that he must treat his paying customers better than he does his family. Anyway, he worked with me long enough to get this thing up and going. I hope it works!!! He mentioned that it might not work on Mac computers. We'll see, I guess! ENJOY!!!
(The next post, that is -- don't know how that happened, but scroll down! You'll be glad you did!!!)

This entry was posted on 9:23 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

GREAT, is that the way you Texan's get the Holy Ghost to move???? This reminded me of when I was wearing that tupea (spelling) in Colorado Springs and when I leaned over to shake Sister Smith's hand it feel off in her lap. The spirit hit her then also! Oh, Becki, you shouldn't call your brother a creep.