Hershey for the Holidays  

Posted by cokelady

Hershey Dog has become rather fond of the Santa hats he's found lying around the house this past week.

As you can see, he's even become a wee bit possessive of them...


The boys have been sleeping in their Santa hats at night (if they can wrestle them away from the dog) and Sam even hid an empty bullet shell in his the other night. (I don't know how, but they ended up bringing it home from your house last week, Emilee!) He was so happy. "Mom!," he whispered to me, "there's a bullet in my hat!!!" Big blue eyes just sparkling. Crazy kid.

Anyway, here's a picture of Cowboy Joe at naptime. A real cowboy always sleeps with his boots on, right?! And his holster and gun. Sam even sleeps in his cowboy hat on occassion, if you can imagine that.


Sorry I couldn't get these on my post last night, but that rotten computer twerp was at work again. No matter, we've got him beat again now! ;-)
Posted by Picasa

This entry was posted on 8:52 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

8 comments

Wow! You'ld think that sleeping in boots would be uncomfortable.

Forget the boots, the guns and holsters are going to leave a mark. Great pics.

The pics are cute! Jacob got Joe's letter in the mail yesterday. It was so cute! Jacob felt good. :-) We're guessing the Hello Kitty picture is from Katie... ;-P

I LOVE the song! It's really great!

1,2,3 AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. He's so cute!

Who's cute? The dog or the cowboy? ;-)

Joe only wears one gun (he's a lefty), so he's not actually sleeping ON one.

Joe still talks about Jacob all the time. By the way, Grace, I heard you guys just got a dog! GOOD FOR YOU!!! I hope he lives through it! Ha!

Whew! So glad that our lefty only packs one gun. I was picturing the permanent imprint of a revolver on his hip. ~grin~

Anonymous  

Hey, Beki, can you give me your e-mail address please? If you want, just e-mail it to me at rednckgirl1989@yahoo.com please.