The Calendar!!!  

Posted by cokelady

Okay, here are some pictures of the calendar! This is actually the one I made for James' Mom, not mine. It's a real shame because Mom's calendar is much better, I thought. But I forgot to take pictures of it before she headed off for Tennessee! I cut a lot of corners on James' Mom's calendar simply because I was WAY short on time and, as much as she appreciates the calendar, she's not the type to really notice and appreciate all of those little "extras," you know? Anyway, here it is...




 Posted by Picasa

This entry was posted on 7:08 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Totally awesome! If your Mom's looked better, WOW! I can only imagine. Maybe she will take pictures and post them on her blog. ~grin~ Great job Bec!