PRAYER PLEASE  

Posted by cokelady

I'm sure the vast majority of you are already aware of the situation, but I wanted to request special prayer for Brother John Clarkson. For those who do not know him personally, he's the man who sends out the requests for the prayer chain that so many of you are a part of. He's also a minister and the pastor of our church in Salida, Colorado. This morning he suffered a massive stroke and is currently in critical condition in the hospital in Denver. His family is getting there as quickly as they can and the situation does not look good. He needs our prayers, Sister Clarkson needs our prayers, and their children need our prayers. His eldest son is saved, but as far as I know the two younger are not. I know that Brother Clarkson's greatest desire would be to see his entire family serving God. We are praying and trusting for his healing, but more than anything for the will of God to be done and for souls to be saved. Please join us!

This entry was posted on 10:56 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

4 comments

We had special prayer in service last night. My mom had a very heavy burden for this situation. The Clarkson's have helped my parents through several difficult situation in their lives. We're praying here!

I'm sure Becki will update her blog soon, but because I know many many people frequent her site I'll go ahead and put a temporary update here in the meantime. Brother Clarkson passed away last night. The family appreciates your prayers.

My heart is broken...Bro Clarkson and his prayer chain have been such a blessing to me personally, I couldn't begin to explain...I emailed him many times with private, confidential needs and he was always discreet, yet very caring and serious about helping me pray...It's hard to accept he is really gone...Our loss is heaven's gain...I will miss him more than he or his family knows...He held a special place in my heart...

Our prayers our with the Clarkson family.