Just so you know...  

Posted by cokelady

I probably won't be blogging much in the next several days. I have COMPANY! Real, live company! And when I have company I would much rather be with them than with my computer. Em and the kids came today and it's already been GREAT! I'm so looking forward to their stay here and to a wonderful Convention. I'll be sure to tell you all about it... but probably not until the company clears out sometime late next week! :-)

This entry was posted on 12:15 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

5 comments

Have fun! Don't let anybody break any bones on the trampoline. --Get pictures of Em jumping. :-)

Enjoy your week! Thanks for sharing the pictures of all the progress on the house. :o)

On your last post you wondered if Tim would count as company by himself. The answer is no he doesn't even count as company when he's with a crowd Tim becomes family everywhere he goes. Your kids will love having him around!

Go ahead, Becki! I had forgotten about the trampoline pictures...and I really haven't been in a blogging mood. I tried yesterday, but gave up because it just wasn't going well. So have at it...they're all yours! :-) Can't wait to read about all the goings-on.