Too Tired  

Posted by cokelady

...to do any serious blogging tonight, although it's been a great day. Spent the day running around Odessa with Tammy and the three kid-0's. It was lots of fun. Maybe I'll have the energy to share more about it another time!

I did want to take the time to mention that my Great-Uncle David passed away and we'll be going to the funeral tomorrow. He's been in horrible pain, suffering from numerous ailments for a couple of years now. We believe he had made things right with the Lord and therefore rejoice that he is free from his suffering, but it will be very difficult for my Aunt Bernice without him. Please keep her and the rest of the family in your prayers.

The funeral will be in Kermit, where Uncle David and Aunt Bernice lived. Afterwards, we're going to drive over to Carlsbad, New Mexico and get a motel for the night. We'll go see the caverns the next day before coming home. We've always wanted to do that, so James decided that now is the time!

I'll be sure to take lots of pictures and will post them... if they turn out! I really have no idea what to expect. I'll take some video, too, but I'm not very good about getting that posted on the blog. It's a lot of work!!! I filmed something just this morning that I would love to put on the blog (nothing nearly as grand as Mom dumping a rubber snake in her lap, so don't get too excited!), but I'll have to wait until I've got some major time I can devote to the project!

It's been a great, but very long day. I think I'm actually going to make it to bed before 11:00 tonight. WHOA!!!

G'night!

~Bec~

This entry was posted on 9:08 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

OOOOH, do i get some kind of award for beint the first comment?!

I will pray for your Aunt.

I think that all of your over-achieving has worn you out. ~smile~

We're praying for your family. Have a safe trip.

Anonymous  

Hey all it's me again...I wanted everyone to start searching for young ladies in the 12-17 age range for the Parade of Nations this year...They will need to be saved and sanctified and be willing to wear an ankle length white dress, flat white shoes (lots of steps this year) and short white gloves...We need 50 young ladies to help a new generation catch the spirit of the Parade of Nations...God bless you in your efforts...Email vicky4659@cox.net or watch for the Evening Light and send in the mailing information...They will be carrying smaller flags this year also...Please be in much prayer for the success of this time honored tradition. Thank you.

Vicky Bly