Colossal Kudos to JENNA!!!  

Posted by cokelady

Is she a wonder worker, or what?! Is this not the coolest blog you've ever seen?!?!? I LOVE IT!!! Kasey was so kind as to help me out with the last template and I didn't want to bother her again (especially since her Internet access is quite limited nowadays!), so I went to the other Blogging Diva and *WHAM-O!* we have a fantastically fun blog. THANK YOU, JENNA!!!!!!!!! You're my hero. ;-)

Tell me truly, now. It makes you happy just to come to my site now, doesn't it? Come on -- you know it just makes your day! You can't come to a great site like this without a smile creeping across your face, even if you were in a foul mood to start with. Now if only I could get the "I'd Like to Give the World a Coke" song on here. Hhmmm... :-)

There's really nothing else exciting to report at the moment. So HEY, just enjoy the great looking page!!! Let's see... Oh! This is exciting! The 94 year old man and his wife were at church tonight and seemed to love it. He wept through the entire song service and testified to the wonderful spirit he felt tonight -- like the good old days, I think he said, then made some reference to A.J. Tomlinson. WOW. We're trusting that God is rekindling that old Church of God feeling in his heart and drawing him back home. I don't know if I shared this last time I mentioned this man (I may not have known at that time), but he used to be a minister in the Church of God of Prophecy years and years ago. Not sure how he got away from it, but I think it's been a very long while since he's been around God's Church. He's definitely enjoying it! Sam and Tammy are spending lots of time with them, showing them tons of love and attention, giving them rides to church, taking them to get groceries, etc. What a great pastor and pastor's wife! This is such a blessing to us all. Please keep this couple in your prayers. They're names are Ellis and Elizabeth Poole. His family was in the Church "in the A. J. Tomlinson days" in Mississippi. Brother Dewberry actually said that he knows the guy -- and his sister who still lives in Mississippi and is still in the CoGoP, although she's not happy there. Small world. No. Big God! Help us pray!!!

Well, that's probably enough for tonight. I've GOT to at least start on that mountain of ironing before it grows legs and starts following me around the house. Ugh. There's no chance of completing it tonight, but I should at least ensure that the man has some pants to wear tomorrow. I know he'd appreciate it. The rest of the world, too. ;-)

So you can all leave your praises of Jenna's handywork now! You know, honor to whom honor is due... Hey, wait a minute. Don't I get any credit for this page?! It was my idea, you know! Just 'cuz I didn't have brains enough to even know where to begin--so what?! THANKS AGAIN, JENNA! You're the bestest!

G'night All!
~ Becki ~

This entry was posted on 7:49 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

13 comments

Brother Nowling is actually jealous as he is a "diet" coke fan. It does look really cool, or hot or whatever the phrase should be. I like it.

This is ALL you!!!

I read what you wanted and knew from the beginning that it would be a challenge and I got excited.

I just wish the offical Coke text would have worked *pouts* oh well... I'm glad you like it I really enjoyed doing it for you.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Yes, it does bring a smile to my face even as I'm sitting here with a screaming baby!
WAY TO GO JENNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW! It looks GREAT! And yes, even though I'm not a coke fan, it did bring a smile to my face. Great work Jenna!

It looks gorgeous!!! While Brad and I were perusing an antique store in town (we always look and never buy) we saw a TON of old Coke stuff. I told Brad that it's funny that while I don't really like Coke, I always drink Pepsi (Pepsi is sweeter and less tart than Coke), my Georgia mother has instilled in me a loyalty to Coca-Cola and I would NEVER think about decorating with Pepsi stuff. Get real!

Wow! It is strangely refreshing. I must say it is more so than the old gray background. While it was nice, it was depressing. I just got a caffeine rush just visiting your blog. Wow!

FANTASTIC!!! Great job, Jenna! I agree with Bec, you're my hero! And good job, Bec, in coming up with the idea. I love the sparkly Coca-Cola (or "Co-Cola" as James puts it). You know red and blue are my favorite colors--they're just happy colors. I'm truly impressed. :-)

Gotta run--I have a VERY LONG list of chores to do and a very limited time in which to do it. I'm nervous I won't have time to get the house cleaned up after all this renovating we're doing, so it'll be clean for the Jared's. I think they're due to arrive Tuesday and I'll be headed back to Cleveland on Sunday. That only gives me today and tomorrow. YIKES!!! HURRY!!!!! (said in my best Gracie voice) :-)

WHOA! So TOTALLY YOU! I love it. Kudos Jenna--great job! All I can say is WOW!

Anonymous  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Anonymous  

I love it!
Hey Jen, ol' pal, ol' friend ...

Sis. Annette email me with what you want hehe

Wow..pretty cool. I'd say more, but suddenly...feel very...thirsty. Going to get a nice cold Coke, a few cubes of ice and my favorite mason jar, the one with the handle for ease of drinking...
God bless...
Brother Donnie