Wedding Pictures!  

Posted by cokelady

Hector & Erika Banuelos

were married on Saturday. I tried uploading several pictures, but I can only get this one on right now. I'll try to do some others separately. We were unable to attend the wedding ~sniff~sniff~ but our resident photographer (Sam) & Tammy were able to go, thus the pictures. :-)
Posted by Picasa

This entry was posted on 11:12 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

Wow! Erika is beautiful. I am so glad that you were able to post pictures. I wish that we could have all been there to celebrate their new lives together. If you have anymore, post them or send them to me via e-mail and maybe I can create something for their wedding gift rather than buying something off the shelf.

HA. Surely you jest. Sam came home with 207 pictures on his camera, so I'm afraid I can't get ALL of them to you! Really, a great many of them are dark and blurry because Sam hasn't yet invested in a flash for his camera (it's pretty pricey), so the indoor pictures just don't turn out that great. Anyway, I'll comb through them and pick out some good ones to e-mail you. Good enough?

Well...I guess that'll be good enough. ~giggle~ Seriously, I trust you to pick out some really good ones that I can possibly use to make them a one of a kind gift. I appreciate it more than you know.