The Final Product!!!  

Posted by cokelady

Okay!!! Here are some pictures of our house, before and after it's new paint job. It's sooooo satisfying to have finally COMPLETED something!!! It's hard to tell by the pictures what color of "red" it really is, but that's okay because it seems to change throughout the day according to the sunlight anyway. No matter. It's SO much better than BROWN!!! ~sigh~ Makes me so happy to be rid of that horrible, DRAB color -- the same color every other yellow brick home in town has. Now we're peculiar. :-)

Before...


After!!!

 Posted by Picasa

This entry was posted on 1:01 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

7 comments

It is an extreme makeover. It reminds me of such photography. The before is a cloudy day, the after the sun is shining and all is wonderful. That is a cheap trick. *smiles* I will have to agree though, it looks much better.

If that's your hope, don't look at me. From where I sit, I can see two gallon cans of paint, as well as three five-gallon ones! I don't think I'll ever truly be FREE from paint or the projects that require it.

Ahem! You are beginning to act like this gray-haired guy that I know, in the way you post. I know that you have other things on your mind, but surely Katie Rue, Mosey Joe and Sambo have done something cute and adorable or totally silly in the past few days?????!!!!!!!!

I think I miss you....or shall I say your blogging.

Test, 1...2...3...Is this thing on? Hello! Hello! Anyone out there?

Okay, you are posting comments on everyone else's blogs, can't you find a moment to post on your own blog so that we know what is going on with your family? Please! We really do miss you.

Anonymous  

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. used peugeot spare penguin car floor mats Court video conferencing