*NOTE* Read from the bottom up -- these things always post backwards, you know. :-)  

Posted by cokelady

Hector with his Dad. They are sooooooooo cute! I really can't think of anybody I enjoy being around more than I do this family, even when I can't understand what they're saying! Ha! They are just such wonderful, sweet, fun, godly people. And cute. :-)
The VERY HAPPY couple!
Posted by Picasa

This entry was posted on 12:12 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

Yeah, us too. We had planned on going, but the Presbytery meeting threw an extra trip in the mix and James didn't think we could pull this one off. ~sigh~ I'm soooooo disappointed!!! I REALLY wanted to be there, but when I look at the pictures I really REGRET not being there -- big time! But I'm so excited for them. Don't they just look SOOOOO HAPPY?!

Anonymous  

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! busty huge breasts nude public 3d classroom desk and chair Toyota scion instructions

Anonymous  

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »