Posted by cokelady

Before...



After!!!



So... what do you thihk?! I LOVE IT. Sooooo much brighter and clean and fresh looking. ~aaahhhhhh~ Feels so good to have that job behind us. Someday we'll get the paintind done out back, too. The house is completed, but we've got a fence and a shed yet to be done, as well as the trim on James' office. But that doesn't bother me in the least. I'm sooooooooo happy to have the HOUSE done! I actually enjoy pulling into the driveway now and being able to admire all of our hard work. :-)
 Posted by Picasa

This entry was posted on 12:53 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

9 comments

Wow! The red really does set the yellow brick off. It looks so good and I love the star! Great job!

Nice!! Much cleaner and brighter for sure! Kewl!

It looks REALLY classy Becki...I mean it. I lived in Tucson where the houses all looked alike...all just a little box with a flat roof and most were stucco or drab brick. So the trim was the only thing that really helped to make it unique. You absolutely did make it yours and it is really pretty. I love the look with the big tree in front. It has a very inviting homey feel.

I did talk about blue paint. A lot. I also tried blue paint. A lot. Three different shades, in fact. But none of them WORKED. So after I got over the devastation (I love blue), I got real excited about burgundy. And viola! This DOES work!!! :-)

I think I like this color much better than any blue that you could have picked out. It really does scream BECKI! It is gorgeous.

So your carport is closed in (I'm assuming) and then you added the other carport? That is cool. I was wondering how you had all that space judging from your interior pictures. Such a cute place.

Thanks, Grace! But next time, you should come help. Then we could BOTH be proud... and it would be a lot more fun, too!

Yes, Sister Julie, my Uncle Jerry converted the one car garage into a den YEARS AGO when they lived here, then built on the carport. We've only capitalized on the home improvements he envisioned and began all those years ago!

A star above the carport? Please tell me a sceptre and crown are not also in the works. LOL. Someone said something about a "contract" on Jason Mullins blog. You might want to investigate.

James mentioned the sceptre and crown, but it had the same amount of success as his suggestion that we name our firstborn child Abrose Jessup. ;-)

Ah yes, the contract. ~sigh~ Wish I would've read the fine print. Ha!