I DID IT AGAIN!!!  

Posted by cokelady

I just lost a whole post! Aaaaauuuuurrrrggggghhhhh!!! Spent 30 minutes or more working on it and LOST it. The most frustrating part?! It's my fault this time! I was posting straight from Picasa (haven't done it that way in months and months) and accidentally closed down the program before it had a chance to publish. ~SIGH~ So frustrating! It had great pictures! And even the commentary was more colorful than it's been in a while! (I know I've really been dropping the ball in that departement--I was trying to get back into the groove!) But alas, it's nearly midnight now and I'm just not up to trying to write the whole thing up again. And I'm certainly not up to trying to say anything witty. Maybe tomorrow. Ggrrr.

~A Very Mad Me~

This entry was posted on 11:48 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

8 comments

I can see your blog fine on my laptop, but I wasn't able to get it on my home PC. Hope it's all fixed now.

Is it just me or does your blog come up with just the background and the blog archive column and nothing else?

It really is a bummer when you have done a great post and then lose, whether it be your fault or not. Oh well...hopefully, you will feel like attempting it again soon before you forget everything.

its not your imagination it looks like if you are using windows explorer its messing something up. I'm trying to find whats wrong

I'm using Windows Explorer, but my laptop is using Vista and my home PC is using XP. Does that make a difference maybe? The blog looks fine with Vista.

Aha! The Blog Wizard has already isolated the problem. I have high hopes for a quick recovery! ;-)

Well...if the Blog Wizard figures out this problem, could the above mentioned Wizard figure out why I cannot load Pyzam to my blog? Please?!

Ha! Actually, the above mentioned Wizard was contacted because I tried to load a Coke template from Pysam myself and couldn't get it to work. Jenna came up with this template, which is much better than the other. As soon as the kinks get worked out, of course. :-)

Sis Smith u figured out the issue and now Im trying to figure out how to fix it- it'll work on a computer running vista or Mac OSX but if ya got XP its going to be messed up...*scrathes head* Im baffled but I'll figure it out.

Sis Tammi I'll email the intructions to switch over your template so you can use Pysam.

Sis Becki this is actually the Pysam template you picked out I just changed the back drop- the one they had was next to impossible to see your pictures through