Posted by cokelady

This will be very short tonight. It just doesn't seem fitting to write about the everyday happenings of life when I know that so many are suffering such great loss today. Most anybody who comes to this blog knows already about Kasey's husband, Damon, passing away today. My heart just aches for her. I can't begin to imagine what it must be like to be so young and to lose your husband so unexpectedly. It is an agony of the most acute kind, I'm sure. Thank goodness for a God who feels our hurts and promises to be "the God of all comfort" in these times when there is nothing anybody else can do to relieve the pain. We're praying for God's amazing grace to give Kasey the strength and comfort that she will need.

I will be leaving at 4:30 tomorrow morning with Aunt Sue to make the journey to Stinnett for Aunt Eunice's funeral. I'm praying that God will give us a safe trip and help us to somehow be a blessing there.

~Rebekah~

This entry was posted on 9:10 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments