LOOK, MOM!!!!!!  

Posted by cokelady

I LOVE it!!!!! It's 1:?? in the morning and here I sit blogging. Just a short one. We finally finished up on this little project sometime around midnight, then I had plenty of clean-up to do so I could take a picture. :-) It is sooooo perfect!

Remember how ugly it was before??? I was just sure I had taken a "before" picture of this area while my Mom was here because I knew we'd be tackling it soon. But I can't find it! I do, however, have plenty of pictures of CHAIRS being worked on. This particular angle shows the one "ug" area that was still remaining in my otherwise remodeled kitchen.

And here is the glorious finished product!!!

~sigh~ I just LOVE IT!!! It feels sooooo nice and clean and put-together--and it draws everything else together just like it's supposed to. I LOVE the extra cabinet space (which is already about 90% full!) and I LOVE it that Granddaddy's stool (the one I never could find a place for before) suddenly has the PERFECT spot. Almost a place of honor or something! Ha! ~sigh~ Makes me so happy!!!

Of course, this doesn't...

This poor room is one of our next projects. That and siding James' office. Busy, busy! Amazingly enough, we've been keeping up with school just GREAT through all of this. Haven't missed a day since Mom left! We're busy, worn out, and very happy with our progress. I will be most happy, though, when we are done progressing and can simply LIVE here. :-)

This entry was posted on 1:19 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

6 comments

Ooooooooh, it's GORGEOUS!!! It looks SO GOOD! Now your living/dining room/kitchen is all done, right? (except for the new counter tops, sink and faucet? ;-)) It turned out SO nice! And I noticed in your last post that James put the frame around the mirror in the bathroom. Nice! He does good work! Thanks for posting the great pictures. And have fun tearing up the kids' room. Did you tell me where they'll be sleeping during this time?

The room looks fantastic. It looks so different since I last was able to see it. You've worked so hard and it shows.

It turned out absolutely beautiful. You all have done an amazing job on renovating your house.

Wow Becki I love it, you all did a wonderful job. Looks great.

Everything looks wonderful! You and your mom are both so creative. I could never figure out what to do or where to even start on projects that ya'll tackle all the time!

Your kitchen looks great! You guys are working so hard....hmmmmm...for some reason I just had a thought...you get your house exactly like you want it and ....BAM.... the Lord moves you 1,000 miles away...HA!

I just couldn't resist.
Just kidding....It looks awesome!